This recipe yields 12 eggless crackers.
Made with cheddar cheese, these crackers are the best you’ll have !!!
Ingredients and Equipments required for Making Crackers
Method for Making Crackers
- Preheat the oven at 180°C (OTG MODE: upper rod + lower rod + fan). Line a baking tray with butterpaper or silicon mat.
- In a bowl, cream together butter, salt and black pepper until light and fluffy.
- Now add in grated cheese along with multigrain seeds and mix well. Add water and mix.
- Lastly sift in flour and form a dough.
- Now place the dough between butterpaper and roll it to 0.5 cm thickness.
- Using a 16 cm round cutter, cut out a circle and divide it equally into 12 triangles using a knife or pizza cutter.
- Bake at 180°C (OTG MODE: upper rod + lower rod + fan) for 8 – 10 minutes.