This recipe yields 6 eggless portions. Loaded with Nutella and hazelnuts, these bars are definitely drool worthy.
Nutella Hazelnut Base
Method for Base
- Preheat the oven at 180˚C (OTG mode: upper rod + lower rod + fan). Grease and line the square ring with oil & butterpaper. Place in a baking tray.
- In a mixer pulse oats to a fine powder. Now pulsate hazelnuts in the mixer separately, making sure it has a coarse texture and not a fine powder texture.
- In a bowl, sieve flour, cocoa powder, salt and mix. Add in oats flour, hazelnut flour and mix everything well.
- In a separate bowl mix coconut oil and Nutella together. Fold in the dry ingredients and mix using your hands as the dough would be dry.
- Now press the dough in the lined square ring and bake at 180˚C (OTG mode: upper rod + lower rod + fan) for about 12 – 15 minutes.
Nutella Hazelnut Ganache
Method for Ganache
- In a microwave, melt dark couverture chocolate and then add in nutella, mix well.
- In another bowl, warm cream and butter a little. Then add it to the chocolate nutella mix. Keep aside for further use.
- Once the hazenut nutella base cools down, spread nutella hazelnut ganache over it.
- Now garnish with chopped roasted hazelnuts, and freeze it for 1 – 2 hours or until set.
- Lastly using a serrated knife, cut it into six equal bars of dimension 2*3 inch.