This recipe yields 1 Eggless portion. This loaded double chocolate loaf is perfect for your chocolate cravings!!
- Preheat the oven at 180°C (OTG MODE: upper rod +lower rod+ fan). Grease and line a 7.5″ *3.5″ loaf tin with butterpaper.
- In a bowl, for buttermilk, mix milk and apple cider vinegar together. Keep aside.
- In another bowl, for sour cream, mix cream and vinegar together. Keep aside.
- Now in a large bowl, sieve together flour, whole wheat flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a new bowl, mix coffee powder with hot water. Now add buttermilk, melted butter, oil, sour cream, vanilla essence to it and mix well.
- Add wet ingredients to the flour mix and mix well to form a smooth batter. Lastly add in flour coated chocolates and mix well.
- Now pour the batter in the prepared tin and bake at 180°C (OTG MODE: lower rod only) for 20 – 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted at centre comes out clean.
- Once the cake has cooled down, drizzle some melted dark couverture on top of it.
- Lastly, garnish with roughly chopped dark couverture.